We thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we have drafted, in compliance with the second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information and trade society electronic (hereinafter, LSSI), this Cookies Policy in the clearest, most transparent, complete and understandable way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the browser or to the user’s device that is used (smartphone, tablet or connected television) when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to store information about your visit and recognize the user each time they access the website. It also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible malfunctions at https://www.lamozaira.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies : are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of productsacquired) and disappear at the end of the session.
Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies : are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.They are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit to the website; It has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- Technical Cookies, strictly necessary : (excepted from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the provision of the service requested by the user). They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, managing payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing the licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application),
- Preference or customization cookies : these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Geo-location cookies : they are used to find out in which country or region the user is when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analysis or measurement cookies : these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
- – Anonymous: they only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.- Personalized: they collect personal information from the website user by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Functionality Cookies : allow to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier.The information these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Own Cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies : third party cookies are cookies installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). Also, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they advertise.
By accessing https://www.lamozaira.com, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities you have may not work properly.
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into time savings.
Likewise, they can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits carried out, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
Third Party Cookies
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ .
Google has developed a plug-in that you can install in your browser if you wish not to be tracked by your cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptou
|_utmt||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_utmc||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the cookie |
|_utmv||Used to store visitor custom variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the method |
User configuration to avoid Cookies
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools (all modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” of the browser menu) or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer , in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Mozilla Firefox , in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- If you use Google Chrome , in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To know more visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera , in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- If you use Apple Safari , in the Preferences> Security or Privacy option, you can configure Browser. To know more visit https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- If you want to disable Google Universal Analytics , you can install the following extension provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Some features and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the “shopping cart” in an electronic commerce service or receiving information directed to their location, among others.